10th International Symposium on NDT in Aerospace
Non-Destructive Testing and Evaluation is one of the major requirements in aerospace structural design. Appropriate use of NDT guarantees safety in aerospace and is thus a subject of highest attention.
To communicate latest R&D achievements to industrial applicants on the one hand and to discuss advanced and improved methods both with scientists as well as industrial researchers and applicants on the other the Symposium on NDT in Aerospace has been established in 2008. The 10th edition of the conference series will take place in Dresden – an important location for the aviation industry in Germany and worldwide.
- NDT methods like x-ray, ultrasound, eddy current, thermal imaging, laser based and optical surface inspection etc.
- Component inspection
- Material characterisation including additive manufacturing
- Data evaluation and image processing with a scope on big data management
- NDT system design
- Production integrated NDT&E
- Mobile NDT&E for maintenance, repair and overhaul including robotics
- Damage tolerance
- Aging Aircraft
- Structural Health Monitoring
- Prognostics and Health Management
Visit our stand in the exhibiton area!
Location: Dresden, Germany